Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey All !

Today is really hot. It's been raining off and on since I got here, so it's been cooler with a nice breeze every day, which isn't to say that it's cold, it's still hot.  But today, oh geez, today it is hot!  But I'm not complaining, it's gorgeous!

I haven't really taken many pictures yet, but here are some for you to enjoy :)


Samaki I had for lunch yesterday, nom nom nom

Cow in the middle of everything. They're everywhere!


Taking a break this morning - so hot !!

The ocean from Stone Town, it's so nice out today!

View out the window from the YCI office

1 comment:

  1. Magga-laga-ding-dongMay 22, 2012 1:12 a.m.

    Hi Jamie. It's Maggie-agian.I love the pictures!I can't wait until you come back.I saw Scott's comment-it was wierd!I read all of you're pages.I didn't see any mistakes(I might be wrong because I'm only eight.) Love you lot's Maggie.

    ReplyDelete