Thursday, May 31, 2012

First thing's first, I want to welcome Ella Maxwell to the world!! She is beautiful and I am so sad I missed her first couple of days - I can't wait to meet her!  Baby and Mom are both healthy and happy!

Now here are some pictures!


Asha - a ZANGOC employee and just wonderful all around

Shaib at the YCI office, just chilling

Some participants at Women's Leadership Training

WLT

Raifa facilitating WLT

WLT

Stone Town is full of huge, gorgeous doors.  Just be careful, the spikes on them actually hurt (just ask my rump)

Stone Town

Stone Town

Ben and I were in a shop and the little boy put his shoes on! Mtoto nzuri sana!

House of Wonders - previously a palace of a Sultan of Zanzibar (Sultan Bargash, I think)

Stone Town - on the right is part of the Old Fort

Kahawa - nothing better! (coffee)
So excited about coffee. Always. 

Picking out food at Forodhani Gardens Night Market - I had some baracuda, Mahi Mahi, and Zanzibar Pizza (mango and chocolate - yuuuum!)



One week left in Zanzibar - Home in 9 days! Canada in 10!
Lots to do before then! 


1 comment:

  1. Take tons more pictures little one!! Can't wait to see you!!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete