Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hey everybody !


       Trip happens in t-minus 5 days! Crazy - it still does not yet feel real... but it will on Sunday!
I have had a lot of support from a lot of people and I really appreciate that. 
Because I will have internet access while I am gone for the eight weeks of my trip, a lot of people would like updates, and that is awesome!  Except it is difficult to send updates to TEN people every time I'm on the internet.
       Instead I've created this 'travel blog' to update all of you!!  You can leave comments, ask questions, and share the information - it is all public.   Also, please feel free to update me on what has been going on with all of you in your comments - I still want to hear what exciting or not-so-exciting things you have all been up to!!   The blog is also in Tanzania time - seven hours ahead of us.
       So, this is where all the information will be posted - I will miss you all and see you in eight weeks!!


Lots of <3,
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Jimmie Jam! I had this thing called Kuku Paka yesterday- it's a Swahili dish! It was pretty cool but it made me think of you! Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, my love!

    I am so happy to see that you're so excited! I'm excited too for this CRAZY adventure that you're going on.

    I hope you've had a safe trip and keep us posted on your work in Tanzania!

    With much love,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love You Sweetheart! Your My Heart and Soul<3

    Love Forever,

    Brently

    ReplyDelete